Practical Engineering offers a broad range of design experience across many industry sectors for complex structures, bespoke mechanical and process solutions and concept design including feasibility studies.
We can take your specific project requirements and complement your expertise across a range of engineering disciplines. Our engineers and mechanical designers provide excellence through a combination of technical skills and extensive industry experience utilising the latest in design and analysis techniques and software
Practical Engineering maximise collaboration with clients to create a flexible staged design pathway which meets the project needs. This is particularly advantageous during the concept design phase where design options can be explored in more depth providing the stakeholders with the information required to secure funding, timeframes, increased levels of safety and resources to enable project success. We are proud of our reputation for providing alternate processes and practical solutions, exceeding client expectation, which reduces capital and maintenance costs, while maintaining and improving your system safety performance and efficiency.
Practical Engineering has delivered many successfully design projects over the last 20 years including:
- Conveyors and material handling equipment
- Cranes, MEWPS and mobile plant
- Process skids and dosing systems
- Pressure vessels and piping systems
- Green field and brown field structures and structural upgrades
- Access systems
- Transport skids
The Practical Engineering team’s qualifications include:
- CPEng – Chartered Professional Engineers
- NER – National Engineering Register
- RPEQ – Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland
- CPPM – Certified Practicing Project Manager
Contact us for all your mechanical, structural and process design requirements.